The study also noted that users who have been exposed to high-impact formats looked at the subsequent standard display ads for 39% longer.
- YouGov: StarHub buzz scores dips to zero in wake of corporate shake up
- KitchenAid fights competitors with ‘maker’ campaign
- How alcohol brands in Malaysia balance cultural sensitivities with sales revenue
- eBay sues Amazon for illegal poaching of sellers
- Franklin Templeton Investments joins forces with The Better India to urge people to reach for better