The National Heart Foundation has brought on two new senior marketers as part of its ambitious and historic plans to transform the structure of the national not-for-profit organisation.
- YouGov: StarHub buzz scores dips to zero in wake of corporate shake up
- BBC News CEO Jim Egan: ‘We’re in a battle for survival for quality journalism’
- GroupM: YouTube’s better at brand safety, but still has a ways to go
- Procter & Gamble wants retailers’ customer data to personalize programmatic ads
- ‘We kind of own a genre’: How Shudder’s content strategy keeps subscribers coming back