Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: Facebook slapped with EEOC complaint, Instagram launches shopping channel & more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- ‘Secretary of Failure’: Conservative PAC goes after Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner in blistering new attack ad
- TV giants see glimmers of hope for the ad market
- Peloton switches up its marketing structure, names two new heads
- MDC Partners sees sharp revenue declines in second quarter
- 71% of marketers expect virtual events to continue beyond 2020, survey finds