Say what? Turns out you may be focusing on the wrong things if you're fixated on click-through and conversion rates. Here are a number of reasons why. The post Google is right; click-through and conversion rates kinda don’t matter appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Five common digital marketing problems for the finance sector – and how to overcome them
- Can BAFTA’s diversity policy be applied to advertising?
- NME makes a surprise, brief return to print for Netflix campaign
- Deadline extended for the Breakthrough Experience Award
- Walmart taps VR to showcase ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ products