Federal complaint alleges that roughly 10 employers targeted job ads to male candidates across a range of openings, from construction labor to police work. The post Facebook job ads excluded women, ACLU complaint says appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Hyundai taps Marvel to help launch redesigned Tucson SUV
- Chief unites cities of Europe in ‘street art’ titles for BBC’s Euro 2020 coverage
- ‘Rick and Morty’ Invade Wendy’s with immersive pop-up
- Opinion: The no-BS solution to the cookieless future
- Ad of the Day: Ikea appeal encourages consumers to upcycle its furniture