The marketing and media industry is too heavily skewed towards data, efficiency and short terminism in this mid-digital age where consumers are confused and neither brand nor media is benefiting as a result, Zenith Media’s head of innovation, Tom Goodwin, claims.
- Payless to liquidate U.S. stores, wind down online operations
- 10 questions with… Euan Jarvie, chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network UK & Ireland
- Subaru emphasizes safety, capability with Forester campaign
- Ballmer bleeds Microsoft, but goes with Amazon deal for Clippers
- Facebook said to face U.S. privacy pact that could cost billions