The marketing and media industry is too heavily skewed towards data, efficiency and short terminism in this mid-digital age where consumers are confused and neither brand nor media is benefiting as a result, Zenith Media’s head of innovation, Tom Goodwin, claims.
- Amazon Prime Day, more pressure on YouTube and a surprising razor ad: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- CEO of Astro Radio and Rocketfuel Jake Abdullah steps down
- LinkedIn Pages get new CTA buttons, mobile editing capabilities, more
- Women’s brand Billie is back with more body hair
- Amazon Prime Day, summer’s ‘Black Friday’, becomes 2-day sale