Kevin Johnson, president and CEO of Starbucks, added in a statement that leading a large company is "not just about profit", but also about doing what’s right, and continuing to look for new ways to build on that.
- McDonald’s top UK marketer Emily Somers departs to set up own consultancy
- Humorous Cadillac video sees John Mulaney, Nick Kroll and Awkwafina touring NYC
- Facebook to fund 80 UK trainee local news journalists from £4.5m pot
- The Biz Dev 100: Oliver Bell, new business director, Jellyfish
- Shortlist axe proves how hostile the men’s mag market is today – but all hope is not lost