Kevin Johnson, president and CEO of Starbucks, added in a statement that leading a large company is "not just about profit", but also about doing what’s right, and continuing to look for new ways to build on that.
- Payless to liquidate U.S. stores, wind down online operations
- 10 questions with… Euan Jarvie, chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network UK & Ireland
- Subaru emphasizes safety, capability with Forester campaign
- Ballmer bleeds Microsoft, but goes with Amazon deal for Clippers
- Facebook said to face U.S. privacy pact that could cost billions