Called The Audio Stack, looks to allow clients and brands to reach target audiences right when and where they are engaging with audio.
- ‘We were first’: Faced with new competition, eBay wants to remind the sneakerhead industry of its roots
- A big FTC fine for Facebook? Plus, Amazon’s romance with New York City is over, sort of: Friday Wake-Up Call
- EU rewrites copyright rules to drive 'fair remuneration for creators'
- Cancer Research UK invites nation to defeat cancer in unscripted pledge ads
- RAF aims to 'challenge sexism' with debut of Channel 4 diversity contest ad