Planned to roll out globally in the last quarter of this year, this approach also aims to ensure Volkswagen can deliver relevant content to consumers as they move through their digital journey to purchasing a vehicle.
- ‘Generally amoral’: Facebook’s 6 million advertisers will keep it afloat no matter the scandal
- ‘Thinking along the wrong trajectory’: Digital media mergers won’t solve the duopoly problem
- Retail Briefing: The North Face takes a stab at a ‘retail lab’
- The buzz around blockchain as antidote to digital media’s ills is fading
- Walmart rolls out a virtual ‘toy lab’ to demo new holiday toy product lineup