Of the 67 million Twitter users, 28% are African-American, and 9.3 million are on or “self-identify” as using Black Twitter.
- ‘Generally amoral’: Facebook’s 6 million advertisers will keep it afloat no matter the scandal
- ‘Thinking along the wrong trajectory’: Digital media mergers won’t solve the duopoly problem
- Retail Briefing: The North Face takes a stab at a ‘retail lab’
- The buzz around blockchain as antidote to digital media’s ills is fading
- Walmart rolls out a virtual ‘toy lab’ to demo new holiday toy product lineup