Chatbots are the customer-experience (CX) buzz technology of 2018, and there is no doubt that when implemented properly, they can improve CX for thousands of consumers, freeing up call centre staff to focus on higher-value conversations.
- Marketers get real: Using influencers without a strategy will do brands more harm than good
- Responding to activist investor, MDC sets date for annual and special meeting
- Luke Wilson is a close talker in Colgate’s Super Bowl ad
- New report: B2B digital transformation is more focused on customers than on efficiency
- Old Spice introduces Dean Cole to get weird with its Fresher Collection