The companies are hoping that a federal law will override state rules like California's recently-passed pro-consumer legislation. The post Top tech firms call for pro-business updates to federal data privacy laws appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- 7-Eleven debuts unlimited Big Gulps and IHOP adds urban chain: Marketer’s Brief
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Walmart, Land Rover, Wonderful Pistachios and more
- Greta Thunberg is Time’s Person of the Year
- YouTube outlaws insults based on race, gender expression and sexual orientation, with caveats
- Netflix to create a series on the rise of Spotify