The companies are hoping that a federal law will override state rules like California's recently-passed pro-consumer legislation. The post Top tech firms call for pro-business updates to federal data privacy laws appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- ‘The Grinch’ hacks Honda’s Twitter account
- Amazon sees 22% jump in ‘Thursday Night Football’ viewership, MediaPost reports
- YouTube premieres free, ad-supported Hollywood film streaming
- Sequencing video ads lifts recall 118%, Google finds
- McDonald’s top UK marketer Emily Somers departs to set up own consultancy