The companies are hoping that a federal law will override state rules like California's recently-passed pro-consumer legislation. The post Top tech firms call for pro-business updates to federal data privacy laws appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Amazon Prime Day, more pressure on YouTube and a surprising razor ad: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- CEO of Astro Radio and Rocketfuel Jake Abdullah steps down
- LinkedIn Pages get new CTA buttons, mobile editing capabilities, more
- Women’s brand Billie is back with more body hair
- Amazon Prime Day, summer’s ‘Black Friday’, becomes 2-day sale