Arizona becomes the first in what may be a round of new state investigations of data usage and privacy targeting big tech companies. The post Report: Arizona attorney general investigating Google location tracking appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Comcast beats Fox to win Sky takeover auction
- Watch these siblings savage their brother in this jaw-dropping political attack ad
- 'Marketing has to be genuine and real,' says Volvo's SVP brand and strategy
- Peta takes aim at Donald Trump Jr. with parody Halloween costume
- Twitter issues warning over exposure of direct messages