Arizona becomes the first in what may be a round of new state investigations of data usage and privacy targeting big tech companies. The post Report: Arizona attorney general investigating Google location tracking appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Billie's Fourth of July campaign commits unshaven bikini lines to film
- Ads We Like: Eric Cantona embarks on rigorous space training for Kronenburg beer mission
- Amazon Prime Day, more pressure on YouTube and a surprising razor ad: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- CEO of Astro Radio and Rocketfuel Jake Abdullah steps down
- LinkedIn Pages get new CTA buttons, mobile editing capabilities, more