It was the death of close friend, Dwayne Lally, by suicide in 2013 that led Casey Lyons and Sam Webb to come together in business. Neither had been aware of the extent of Rally’s battle with depression and bipolar disorder.
- Move over Gen Z, Generation Alpha is the one to watch
- Google gets fined. And Avon gets flak for ‘body-shaming’: Tuesday Wake-Up Call
- McDonald’s India gets new director of marketing for west and south
- Havas Group promotes Kenny Yap to GM
- Bandersnatch is just the start – the next big thing in interactive media is AI storytelling