It was the death of close friend, Dwayne Lally, by suicide in 2013 that led Casey Lyons and Sam Webb to come together in business. Neither had been aware of the extent of Rally’s battle with depression and bipolar disorder.
- ‘The Grinch’ hacks Honda’s Twitter account
- Amazon sees 22% jump in ‘Thursday Night Football’ viewership, MediaPost reports
- YouTube premieres free, ad-supported Hollywood film streaming
- Sequencing video ads lifts recall 118%, Google finds
- McDonald’s top UK marketer Emily Somers departs to set up own consultancy