The move came after "demands in the market at the time did not sustain a full-service presence", Shafaat Hussain, managing director, for client service, FleishmanHillard SEA told A+M.
- Facebook's camera-equipped smart home device Portal is nearing launch
- The White House eyes antitrust probe into Google and Facebook's 'platform bias'
- Comcast beats Fox to win Sky takeover auction
- Watch these siblings savage their brother in this jaw-dropping political attack ad
- 'Marketing has to be genuine and real,' says Volvo's SVP brand and strategy