"This past year we explored some design changes and heard from customers that we overcomplicated some of our core scenarios," Peter Skillman, director of design for Skype and Outlook, said.
- Comcast beats Fox to win Sky takeover auction
- Watch these siblings savage their brother in this jaw-dropping political attack ad
- 'Marketing has to be genuine and real,' says Volvo's SVP brand and strategy
- Peta takes aim at Donald Trump Jr. with parody Halloween costume
- Twitter issues warning over exposure of direct messages