"This past year we explored some design changes and heard from customers that we overcomplicated some of our core scenarios," Peter Skillman, director of design for Skype and Outlook, said.
- ‘The Grinch’ hacks Honda’s Twitter account
- Amazon sees 22% jump in ‘Thursday Night Football’ viewership, MediaPost reports
- YouTube premieres free, ad-supported Hollywood film streaming
- Sequencing video ads lifts recall 118%, Google finds
- McDonald’s top UK marketer Emily Somers departs to set up own consultancy