The move helps both big marketers hold their leads — Kellogg has a heavy presence when searching "cereal," for example — and newer companies increase visibility.
- AB InBev strikes deals to put more sports pros in beer ads, overcoming long-held resistance
- Diesel is selling shirts saying brand is ‘dead’ as part of star-studded campaign to tackle online bullying
- US Creative Works: featuring Greatest Common Factory, Partners + Napier, Grey New York and more
- Survey surprise: 90% of consumers report being brand-loyal
- 6 reasons the brand value bubble is about to burst