A majority of B2B companies aren't confident in the quality of the data they need to drive an ABM program. The post Dun & Bradstreet report: Despite buzz, only one-third of B2B businesses are committed to an ABM strategy appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Comcast beats Fox to win Sky takeover auction
- Watch these siblings savage their brother in this jaw-dropping political attack ad
- 'Marketing has to be genuine and real,' says Volvo's SVP brand and strategy
- Peta takes aim at Donald Trump Jr. with parody Halloween costume
- Twitter issues warning over exposure of direct messages