A majority of B2B companies aren't confident in the quality of the data they need to drive an ABM program. The post Dun & Bradstreet report: Despite buzz, only one-third of B2B businesses are committed to an ABM strategy appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- ‘We were first’: Faced with new competition, eBay wants to remind the sneakerhead industry of its roots
- Omnicom Media Group veteran Torie Henderson steps down as CEO of SE Asia and India
- US digital ad revenues up 22% to reach $26.2bn, reports IAB
- Kantar Consulting launches retail, sales and shopper practice in Singapore
- Cult vegan brand Lärabar is changing the way General Mills works with influencers