The ACCC is calling for industry and public feedback on developing rules supporting Australia’s Consumer Data Right (CDR), a regulatory framework enabling consumers to share their personal data with trusted service providers.
- Amazon Prime Day, more pressure on YouTube and a surprising razor ad: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- CEO of Astro Radio and Rocketfuel Jake Abdullah steps down
- Women’s brand Billie is back with more body hair
- Amazon Prime Day, summer’s ‘Black Friday’, becomes 2-day sale
- Data – the world’s new precious commodity