The ACCC is calling for industry and public feedback on developing rules supporting Australia’s Consumer Data Right (CDR), a regulatory framework enabling consumers to share their personal data with trusted service providers.
- Walmart taps VR to showcase ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ products
- Nickelodeon signs star YouTube kid influencer for series targeting preschoolers
- Manchester United partners Maui Jim in the shade of £19.6m Mourinho pay-off
- Strategy is valuable, so why don't we value it?
- The Brit Awards to leverage star-led digital activations amid falling TV figures