The Verizon-owned company appears to be at a pivotal point with CEO Tim Armstrong reportedly leaving. The post Oath combines its ad tech assets under new Oath Ad Platforms brand appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- US Creative Works: featuring Greatest Common Factory, Partners + Napier, Grey New York and more
- Survey surprise: 90% of consumers report being brand-loyal
- 6 reasons the brand value bubble is about to burst
- Travelex founder, Sir Lloyd Dorfman, joins the Think Jam board
- Amazon ranks third behind Google & Facebook in ad forecast