The Verizon-owned company appears to be at a pivotal point with CEO Tim Armstrong reportedly leaving. The post Oath combines its ad tech assets under new Oath Ad Platforms brand appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Subaru emphasizes safety, capability with Forester campaign
- Ballmer bleeds Microsoft, but goes with Amazon deal for Clippers
- Facebook said to face U.S. privacy pact that could cost billions
- Kochava launches deterministic attribution for mobile web
- Ads We Like: NBA athletes 'sell out' to Hulu for the cash, highlighting brand transparency trends