The Verizon-owned company appears to be at a pivotal point with CEO Tim Armstrong reportedly leaving. The post Oath combines its ad tech assets under new Oath Ad Platforms brand appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Amazon Prime Day, more pressure on YouTube and a surprising razor ad: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- CEO of Astro Radio and Rocketfuel Jake Abdullah steps down
- LinkedIn Pages get new CTA buttons, mobile editing capabilities, more
- Women’s brand Billie is back with more body hair
- Amazon Prime Day, summer’s ‘Black Friday’, becomes 2-day sale