"Cult leaders" are able to get people to buy in and align with their vision. Even if they are not around, their imprint on the company culture remains, say experts.
- Twitter: A bug may have sent some direct messages to business account developers
- Here’s why The New York Times broke down its martech and engineering silos
- Amazon launches a dozen new devices to put ‘Alexa everywhere’
- With Marketo mega-deal, Adobe’s reach just got a whole lot wider
- Heat named Denizen from Levi’s AOR and launches first global campaign