"Cult leaders" are able to get people to buy in and align with their vision. Even if they are not around, their imprint on the company culture remains, say experts.
- Teresa Mo headlines Manulife Hong Kong campaign for voluntary health insurance
- Lazada and L’Oreal inks deal to fulfil next-day delivery
- WE Red Bridge and FC Barcelona partner to develop club’s China comms strategy
- Red Bull and VMLY&R recycle cans to light up playgrounds in Vietnam
- Digi hands customer control over digital experiences, sees growth from MyDigi app