?The new CEO of the Australian Alliance for Data Leadership (AADL), Stephen Porges, has been ordered to pay almost $1 million by the NSW Supreme Court for ‘misleading and deceptive conduct’.
- New beginnings start with a first step
- My media habits: Aaron Gomes of Gojek – ‘People are the best source of news and information’
- A 49-year-old (Cannes) virgin tells all
- Bleacher Report is using the Women's World Cup as a launchpad to reel in brands around soccer
- Quartz is shutting down its Quartz Brief mobile app July 1