Australian insurance player, Youi Insurance, has promoted its group chief marketing officer and founding local chief back to the top job following the departure of its CEO last week.
- WPP to spend US$400m on restructuring, hopes to save US$350m by 2021
- Malaysia’s Moving Walls creates tool to measure efficacy of OOH advertising
- Government spent £100k selling stalled Brexit plan on Facebook
- OVO partners CashShield to prevent fraudulent purchases
- WPP promises ‘renewed commitment to creativity’ as it sets out three-year turnaround plan