History has a knack for repeating itself. More than 100 years ago, Ford dominated with mass-produced automobiles until GM, and others eventually caught up. Apple OWNED the smartphone market with the 2007 iPhone launch, but Samsung and others out-innovated the giant to nab big market share. Today,...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Inside Starbucks’ secretive, ad-free Facebook community for fall enthusiasts
- Derek Walker: why am I angry? Why aren't you?
- Whatcha looking at? How Twitch is changing the TV viewing experience
- How will Google’s new Android app licensing rules in Europe impact Chrome and search?
- Netflix is approaching radio as a marketing experiment rather than a new revenue stream