History has a knack for repeating itself. More than 100 years ago, Ford dominated with mass-produced automobiles until GM, and others eventually caught up. Apple OWNED the smartphone market with the 2007 iPhone launch, but Samsung and others out-innovated the giant to nab big market share. Today,...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- RedMart CMO gets additional mandate at Lazada Singapore
- Ghosting, benefits and increased budgets: marketing hiring trends for 2019
- The future of CX is here, and most companies are not ready
- Execs from Bleacher Report, PMG and Insider named Digiday Future Leader Awards finalists
- Droga5 NY promotes Casey Rand and Karen Land Short to ECDs