History has a knack for repeating itself. More than 100 years ago, Ford dominated with mass-produced automobiles until GM, and others eventually caught up. Apple OWNED the smartphone market with the 2007 iPhone launch, but Samsung and others out-innovated the giant to nab big market share. Today,...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- BPN wins media AOR for Rohto-Mentholatum Malaysia
- Pharmaceutical brand Rohto-Mentholatum hands media duties to BPN
- Global ad sales growth continues to cool in 2019, Magna says
- Unilever DNA-tests marketers in effort to eliminate stereotypes in ads
- State of the CMO 2019: Tenure shortens, pressure is on as marketers strive to demonstrate impact