History has a knack for repeating itself. More than 100 years ago, Ford dominated with mass-produced automobiles until GM, and others eventually caught up. Apple OWNED the smartphone market with the 2007 iPhone launch, but Samsung and others out-innovated the giant to nab big market share. Today,...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- HQ Trivia’s co-founder and CEO has died: Monday Wake-Up Call
- Unilever’s Keith Weed is not retiring; he’s ‘going plural’
- Saatchi & Saatchi China plays key role in winning Siemens Home Appliances global pitch
- Creative Works EMEA featuring Publicis Conseil, Stendahls, CLM BBDO and more
- Will artificial intelligence out-of-home billboards change the industry?