History has a knack for repeating itself. More than 100 years ago, Ford dominated with mass-produced automobiles until GM, and others eventually caught up. Apple OWNED the smartphone market with the 2007 iPhone launch, but Samsung and others out-innovated the giant to nab big market share. Today,...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook releases emails showing data debates, launches new probe of marketing partners
- Miley Cyrus lost Walmart deal well before she lost Liam Hemsworth
- Reality check: What I learned from playing ‘sugar daddy’ to a YouTube celebrity
- With splashy logo reveal, the XFL steals some of the NFL’s thunder
- The brief: Agencies are strange