History has a knack for repeating itself. More than 100 years ago, Ford dominated with mass-produced automobiles until GM, and others eventually caught up. Apple OWNED the smartphone market with the 2007 iPhone launch, but Samsung and others out-innovated the giant to nab big market share. Today,...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Progressive, Spotify, Mint Mobile and more
- Minneapolis protests result in store closures, Mall of America reopening delay
- Agency Brief: Fishbowl survey shows remote workers are anxious about layoffs—and many are drinking on the job
- YouTube CEO responds to Trump order threatening web protections
- Two-thirds of publicly traded restaurants could face bankruptcy