Even though it was happening to some degree before this year, the activity has picked up since the FCC decision to change the rules. The post Study: Telecoms have been throttling YouTube and Netflix since demise of net neutrality appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- People on the Move, including changes at Publicis, Edelman and PinkNews
- The era of the political and ethical customer
- US viewers’ AVOD appetite slumps as ‘seasonal’ viewing takes root
- CoinFlip enlists Neil Patrick Harris as celeb-driven crypto marketing levels up
- Domino’s resurrects 80s mascot The Noid for TikTok dance challenge