Mini Australia’s latest advertising campaign to showcase its new Connected intelligence services and apps is part of a wider lifecycle-oriented approach to educating and engaging customers with the brand, its national marketing manager says.
- Payless to liquidate U.S. stores, wind down online operations
- 10 questions with… Euan Jarvie, chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network UK & Ireland
- Subaru emphasizes safety, capability with Forester campaign
- Ballmer bleeds Microsoft, but goes with Amazon deal for Clippers
- Facebook said to face U.S. privacy pact that could cost billions