The “Un-carrier” is now promising that human agents, trained in a variety of specialties, will replace phone menus and bots. The post T-Mobile whips out a new secret weapon for customer service: Humans appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- ‘Generally amoral’: Facebook’s 6 million advertisers will keep it afloat no matter the scandal
- ‘Thinking along the wrong trajectory’: Digital media mergers won’t solve the duopoly problem
- Retail Briefing: The North Face takes a stab at a ‘retail lab’
- The buzz around blockchain as antidote to digital media’s ills is fading
- Walmart rolls out a virtual ‘toy lab’ to demo new holiday toy product lineup