The “Un-carrier” is now promising that human agents, trained in a variety of specialties, will replace phone menus and bots. The post T-Mobile whips out a new secret weapon for customer service: Humans appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- US Creative Works: featuring Greatest Common Factory, Partners + Napier, Grey New York and more
- 6 reasons the brand value bubble is about to burst
- Travelex founder, Sir Lloyd Dorfman, joins the Think Jam board
- Amazon ranks third behind Google & Facebook in ad forecast
- Tesco reveals discounter brand Jack’s: 'it will cheaper than Aldi and Lidl'