The “Un-carrier” is now promising that human agents, trained in a variety of specialties, will replace phone menus and bots. The post T-Mobile whips out a new secret weapon for customer service: Humans appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- How to continually improve advertising across paid media platforms
- Norwegian Air lands 170% lower cost-per-booking with machine learning
- PwC’s CMO on reorganizing, diversity and why it’s critical to master tech
- Watch Budweiser’s Oscars ad starring Charlize Theron
- A celebrity feud over Totino’s pizza, and an update on that Burger King Super Bowl commercial: Tuesday Wake-Up Call