The generation after Millennials, Generation Z - defined as people born from the mid-1990s to the early 2000s - represents a dominant and powerful group. Considered a larger cohort than both the Baby Boomers and the Millennials, brands are starting to take notice and crafting strategies on how to deal with this ‘powerhouse’ group.
- Garena: Building community key to the success of esports
- Chinese e-book website accused of 'spreading obscene information’ for carrying gay fiction
- HKT 5G Tech Carnival to hit Hong Kong in June
- The9 and Shenzhen EN-plus Technologies joint venture is building lots of electric vehicle charging stations
- Flipkart on why it hid political Easter eggs in its advertising