The generation after Millennials, Generation Z - defined as people born from the mid-1990s to the early 2000s - represents a dominant and powerful group. Considered a larger cohort than both the Baby Boomers and the Millennials, brands are starting to take notice and crafting strategies on how to deal with this ‘powerhouse’ group.
- Get proven SEO & SEM tactics – attend SMX in San Jose in 2 weeks
- New Salesforce tools let marketers create mobile apps without developers
- Moonves will fight CBS for $120 million severance package
- Watch the newest TV commercials from TGI Fridays, Chase, Spectrum Mobile and more
- Burger King hijacks MacCoin promotion as McDonald's beef continues