The generation after Millennials, Generation Z - defined as people born from the mid-1990s to the early 2000s - represents a dominant and powerful group. Considered a larger cohort than both the Baby Boomers and the Millennials, brands are starting to take notice and crafting strategies on how to deal with this ‘powerhouse’ group.
- Coca-Cola Energy axed in the U.S. after sluggish sales
- Dove brings No Digital Distortion’s body-positive message to TikTok
- If advertisers employ agencies to grow the business, remunerate TV buying on that basis
- Mtn Dew energy drink debuts first campaign with LeBron James
- Bud Light touts soccer sponsorship with wearable Boxhead packaging