The generation after Millennials, Generation Z - defined as people born from the mid-1990s to the early 2000s - represents a dominant and powerful group. Considered a larger cohort than both the Baby Boomers and the Millennials, brands are starting to take notice and crafting strategies on how to deal with this ‘powerhouse’ group.
- Cultural relevance boosts ad effectiveness, says new ANA metric
- Travel company Thomas Cook collapses, stranding hundreds of thousands
- ICYMI: The New York Post’s deliciously harsh obit for the de Blasio campaign
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Apple, Taco Bell, Sour Punch and more
- Bauer Media: How adtech's 'cookie conundrum’ creates a digital audio opportunity