Asia’s large-format retailers are set to grow 3.3% a year to 2022, with Vietnam, India, and Philippines forecast to see double-digit growth from large format players over five years, according to global research organisation IGD. Most of this growth is predicted to be driven by domestic retailers, except for Vietnam where foreign retailers have been... Read more »
- IAB Singapore extends remit to cover SEA and India
- Publicis Groupe brings on board Jane Lin-Baden as APAC managing partner
- WPP AUNZ CEO Mike Connaghan resigns after 12 years in top job
- Has Grab's digital monopoly caused customer experience issues?
- Youku focuses on sports and dramas in drive to become China’s top online video platform