Contributor Megan Taggart recommends regularly auditing paid search accounts to assess the need for segmentation or aggregation which will bring value to your marketing programs. The post Structuring paid search campaigns: Segmentation vs. aggregation appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- FreeWheel looks to scale OTT advertising with new ad products
- Degree hosts pop-up dance classes in new wellness-focused campaign
- Reese’s #NotSorry ads drive conversation, purchase intent ahead of Halloween, analysis says
- Why Amazon’s brief flirtation with celebrity endorsements could mean business
- Do you still need a PPC tool with the new Google Ads?