Hong Kong notorious cash-only taxi scene is making steps towards cashless as more passengers can now hail a taxi through an app and pay with their Octopus cards.
- Goodbye, Marlboro Man: How marketers are breaking with traditional notions of masculinity
- Telkomsel gets connected at the Asian Games as official mobile partner
- Grand Hyatt Jakarta next to cut plastic straws in eco-friendly movement
- Your guide to the The Drum's Independent Agency Census
- JD.com launches open blockchain technology platform