Hong Kong notorious cash-only taxi scene is making steps towards cashless as more passengers can now hail a taxi through an app and pay with their Octopus cards.
- Red Bull cautioned by ASA for suggesting the energy drink aids concentration
- Why Manchester City's move into eSports in China is more than just football politics
- BBDO Greater China’s strategy head gets COO mandate
- After GDPR, The New York Times cut off ad exchanges in Europe — and kept growing ad revenue
- Video Briefing: Free OTT streaming video will be led by Amazon and Roku