MINISO, Chinese variety chain store, recorded significant growth in sales in South Korea, since it entered the country in August 2016. It has become popular among local consumers, as it has broken the traditional business pattern with high cost performances and entertainment marketing.
- Overseas VAT refund – bringing unprecedented savings to corporate clients
- Havas Media India’s Anita Nayyar takes on Southeast Asia CEO role
- Netflix plans to take on US$2bn in debt for content and investments
- YouTube invests an additional US$20m into educational content initiative
- SIA creates KrisConnect programme to enhance customer experience