MINISO, Chinese variety chain store, recorded significant growth in sales in South Korea, since it entered the country in August 2016. It has become popular among local consumers, as it has broken the traditional business pattern with high cost performances and entertainment marketing.
- Goodbye, Marlboro Man: How marketers are breaking with traditional notions of masculinity
- Telkomsel gets connected at the Asian Games as official mobile partner
- Grand Hyatt Jakarta next to cut plastic straws in eco-friendly movement
- Your guide to the The Drum's Independent Agency Census
- JD.com launches open blockchain technology platform