MINISO, Chinese variety chain store, recorded significant growth in sales in South Korea, since it entered the country in August 2016. It has become popular among local consumers, as it has broken the traditional business pattern with high cost performances and entertainment marketing.
- Soaring TV ad impressions, Time’s subtle data-viz cover, and Quibi questions: Datacenter Weekly
- Agency workers flee crowded ad hubs in COVID crisis—but will they stay?
- Deadline approaching for 40 Under 40 nominations
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Macy’s, Toyota, Olive Garden and more
- A review of how the media rode out the lockdown