MINISO, Chinese variety chain store, recorded significant growth in sales in South Korea, since it entered the country in August 2016. It has become popular among local consumers, as it has broken the traditional business pattern with high cost performances and entertainment marketing.
- O’Keefe Reinhard & Paul says goodbye to Groupon with swan song ad featuring Tiffany Haddish
- Meet the jury of Ad Age’s 2020 Creativity Awards
- Corsodyl partners with Twitch to gamify good gum hygiene
- NBC Universal CEO Steve Burke Set to Leave His Post in August
- Facebook says it will use consumer data from virtual reality to target ads