MINISO, Chinese variety chain store, recorded significant growth in sales in South Korea, since it entered the country in August 2016. It has become popular among local consumers, as it has broken the traditional business pattern with high cost performances and entertainment marketing.
- WFA Global Marketer of the Year 2018 nominees: P&G's Marc Pritchard – 'create conversations'
- YDM Thailand acquires FCB Bangkok with goal of creating ‘a one-stop service’
- Auditoire appoints Xavier Daurian as general manager in HK
- Singtel unveils its first electricity brand via Geneco partnership in a new campaign
- In the Director's Chair: Matías Moltrasio on storytelling, creativity and creating a cinematic feel