The agency has ambitious expansion plans for the coming years until 2020, having invested US$6.5 million to increase its presence and evolve its service offerings in Asia Pacific.
- IAB Singapore extends remit to cover SEA and India
- Publicis Groupe brings on board Jane Lin-Baden as APAC managing partner
- WPP AUNZ CEO Mike Connaghan resigns after 12 years in top job
- Has Grab's digital monopoly caused customer experience issues?
- Youku focuses on sports and dramas in drive to become China’s top online video platform