If there’s one thing Andrew Joyce has learnt being co-founder of Australian mobile-oriented jobs startup, Found, it’s that he is hopeless at predicting what millennials and Gen Z consumers are going to like in an advertisement.
- Faves aims to ‘disrupt’ ad industry with new micro-influencer offering
- Heineken rolls out ‘Holiday Troubles’ campaign starting with 15 APAC markets
- Qatar Airways journeys through with new brand campaign
- Mr Bean and Udders to launch co-branded cafe at Sentosa
- My media habits: Ian Loon, Starcom Singapore managing director