?Improved human-bot interactions for better personalisation may not be as far off as we think, thanks to new research linking personality to eye movements using artificial intelligence (AI).
- Salesforce agrees to buy software maker Slack for $27.7 billion
- 11 of the most creative brand monolith memes
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Greenies, Hershey’s, Oculus and more
- YouTube reveals its hottest creators and brands, not including PewDiePie
- Ad industry’s pandemic slide not as bad as originally projected, according to new forecast