The campaign aims to take a lighter note on cancer to entice young Malaysians to start talking about the subject and the importance of insurance.
- Two out of three CEOs distrust their CMOs and only 17% of marketing leaders are innovating – says Accenture
- Hands off the cookie jar: the future of targeting as restrictions on data tighten
- Agency demand for freelance recruitment grows in APAC as business models evolve
- Influencer ads more 'emotionally intense' and memorable than TV claims neuroscience study
- Forrester: CMOs face creative rut while overspending on technology