Contributor Wesley Young looks at how WeChat works, what the chances are of a similar app development here in the US and what integrated interfaces could mean for local search marketers. The post Why the local search marketplace would benefit from a super-app appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook revenue surges despite estimated $3 billion fine from FTC
- Cheatsheet: Facebook’s facing a $3b+ fine but has 7m advertisers
- An executive recruiter on the evolution of the chief marketing officer role: Marketer’s Brief Podcast
- Ad vets to create universal ID and loyalty reward program to woo consumers
- After layoffs, Brit + Co to focus on direct-to-consumer biz