But analyst firm says Prime membership growth has dropped from 35% to 12% and will continue to slow. The post Amazon trumpets Prime Day success despite myriad glitches and problems appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- President Biden moves to undo the Trump era, and brands welcome change: Thursday Wake-Up Call
- Unilever pledges to purge ads of stereotypes and work with more diverse suppliers
- Vaccination doesn’t equate to automatic consumer confidence, NielsenIQ finds
- How brands are navigating the ‘riskiest Super Bowl ever’
- Watch live at 11 a.m. EST: Ad Age Town Hall on giving a voice to the Asian community