But analyst firm says Prime membership growth has dropped from 35% to 12% and will continue to slow. The post Amazon trumpets Prime Day success despite myriad glitches and problems appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies at 65
- Braze launches an app ecosystem with more than 45 integrations
- Semcasting unveils ‘self-serve deterministic attribution platform’
- Piers Morgan mocks Daniel Craig for parenting and the Twittersphere isn’t having it
- Walmart wants to expand digital video service Vudu with HBO, Showtime and more