Australians are either ‘not sure’ or only ‘somewhat understand’ how several leading apps use and/or share their data, according to a new Roy Morgan privacy study.
- The role of the CEO is expanding as people turn to business leaders for stability in time of social uncertainty
- ‘We’ll never go back to the way things were’: Confessions of a producer on in-person shoots
- Why Empired needed a brand makeover
- Report: Location-based marketing is increasingly valuable, but data accuracy remains in question
- The Week Ahead: Facebook and McDonald’s report earnings and Denzel Washington flick comes to HBO Max