In the late 18th century, Wolfgang von Kempelen amazed the world with his chess playing automaton, the Mechanical Turk, as it defeated worthy opponents including Napoleon Bonaparte and Benjamin Franklin.
- Goodbye, Marlboro Man: How marketers are breaking with traditional notions of masculinity
- Telkomsel gets connected at the Asian Games as official mobile partner
- Grand Hyatt Jakarta next to cut plastic straws in eco-friendly movement
- Your guide to the The Drum's Independent Agency Census
- JD.com launches open blockchain technology platform