In the late 18th century, Wolfgang von Kempelen amazed the world with his chess playing automaton, the Mechanical Turk, as it defeated worthy opponents including Napoleon Bonaparte and Benjamin Franklin.
- IAB Singapore extends remit to cover SEA and India
- Publicis Groupe brings on board Jane Lin-Baden as APAC managing partner
- WPP AUNZ CEO Mike Connaghan resigns after 12 years in top job
- Has Grab's digital monopoly caused customer experience issues?
- Youku focuses on sports and dramas in drive to become China’s top online video platform