Marketing leaders are seeking to bring more content managers and writers in-house with an understanding of user experience in online, while bumping up temporary and contract staff to assist with digital projects, a new report claims.
- General Mills marketing boss on how 2020 meant working better with rest of business
- ‘Connect the dots’: Why publishers are investing in local media to round out big national stories
- Future of TV Briefing: Free, ad-supported streaming TV bubble nears an inflection point
- ‘Media responsibility is now corporate social responsibility’: Marketers reassess brand safety controls to navigate a divided America
- ‘Pay constant attention to levels of fatigue’: Bosses work to combat continued morale-drop