Twitter announces its latest efforts to build trust and encourage healthy conversation on the platform with the removal of locked accounts that may result to a change in the number of followers displayed on many profiles. Most people will see a change of four followers or fewer; others with larger follower counts will experience a... Read more »
- WFA Global Marketer of the Year 2018 nominees: P&G's Marc Pritchard – 'create conversations'
- YDM Thailand acquires FCB Bangkok with goal of creating ‘a one-stop service’
- Singtel unveils its first electricity brand via Geneco partnership in a new campaign
- In the Director's Chair: Matías Moltrasio on storytelling, creativity and creating a cinematic feel
- Premier League chooses Singapore as first Asia Pacific office to fight piracy