Twitter announces its latest efforts to build trust and encourage healthy conversation on the platform with the removal of locked accounts that may result to a change in the number of followers displayed on many profiles. Most people will see a change of four followers or fewer; others with larger follower counts will experience a... Read more »
- IAB Singapore extends remit to cover SEA and India
- Publicis Groupe brings on board Jane Lin-Baden as APAC managing partner
- WPP AUNZ CEO Mike Connaghan resigns after 12 years in top job
- Has Grab's digital monopoly caused customer experience issues?
- Youku focuses on sports and dramas in drive to become China’s top online video platform