GoBear has appointed Adrian Chng to succeed Andre Hesselink as its CEO. In the new role, Chng will lead the management team with Ivonne Bojoh, Frank Stevenaar, and Marnix Zwart, and rapidly scale the business into new products and markets.
- How brands can respond to cancel culture in 2021
- Fortnite kicks off its largest sports partnership with 23 global soccer clubs
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Tommy John, The New York Times, Dick’s Sporting Goods and more
- Uniting data and human intelligence to drive enterprise-class ABM
- Amp spotlight: How to foster a thriving office culture in the work-from-home era