The key motivator is not the fear of fines or lawsuits, but meeting customer expectations. The post TrustArc Survey: Most US, EU companies will comply with GDPR by year’s end appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI
- Improving user experience, Twitter to remove non-credible follow counts
- Amobee wins bankruptcy auction to take control of Videology assets
- D&AD addresses ‘disparaging comments’ levelled at New Blood advertising student
- Labour duped own leader with targeted Facebook ads, new book claims