The key motivator is not the fear of fines or lawsuits, but meeting customer expectations. The post TrustArc Survey: Most US, EU companies will comply with GDPR by year’s end appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Dentsu’s Nick Brien is tired of hearing about the big bad consulting firms
- Inskin study: Only 12% of served display ads ever get looked at
- Scoot and Skyscanner have a ball with Cathay Pacific’s spelling booboo
- EU competition watchdog probes Amazon over merchant data use
- The revival of Jim Beam: how the equality marketing movement by StrawberryFrog saved an American icon