MRC's updates provide new verification requirements for contextual advertising and allow brands to create a list of categories that are "never appropriate" for their programmatic ads. The post Keeping up with the pace of advertising, MRC proposes updates to its ad verification guidelines appeared...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- ‘Imagine how often things changed!’: Reach on working on UK gov’s huge Covid brief
- ‘It’s only one step back’: APA’s CEO on latest tightening of production travel rules
- Marketers overly worried about brand safety on news sites, says study
- Download Monotype's Creative Licensing Report for Free and Take the Hassle Out of Asset Management
- Daily Mail owner hit by ad revenue blow as print readership stalls