Singapore employees have the highest expected turnover rate in Asia Pacific where 46% are likely to leave their jobs within a year, followed by Malaysia and Australia.
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI
- Improving user experience, Twitter to remove non-credible follow counts
- Amobee wins bankruptcy auction to take control of Videology assets
- D&AD addresses ‘disparaging comments’ levelled at New Blood advertising student
- Labour duped own leader with targeted Facebook ads, new book claims