Singapore employees have the highest expected turnover rate in Asia Pacific where 46% are likely to leave their jobs within a year, followed by Malaysia and Australia.
- Transport for London bans Lumen advertisement citing sexual objectification
- International Paralympic Committee announces Citi bank as partner until 2020
- MDC will pay six-figure incentive to five execs to stay on until it closes a deal
- Prada will stop selling monkey keychains decried as racist
- Facebook discloses ‘bug’ that opened private photos to apps