Disney is the first advertiser to launch a campaign using the new ad unit. The post Twitter testing Promoted Trend Spotlight ads that give brands space atop the Explore tab appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Dentsu’s Nick Brien is tired of hearing about the big bad consulting firms
- Inskin study: Only 12% of served display ads ever get looked at
- Scoot and Skyscanner have a ball with Cathay Pacific’s spelling booboo
- EU competition watchdog probes Amazon over merchant data use
- The revival of Jim Beam: how the equality marketing movement by StrawberryFrog saved an American icon