Disney is the first advertiser to launch a campaign using the new ad unit. The post Twitter testing Promoted Trend Spotlight ads that give brands space atop the Explore tab appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Brands are hiring specialists to run Amazon campaigns
- How BuzzFeed and The New York Times are using Black Friday to drive commerce revenue
- Digiday Research: YouTube is the easiest platform for European publishers to monetize
- French data regulator’s mobile ad action rattles ad tech
- Video Briefing: YouTube is now streaming free movies to fend off OTT upstarts