Google says there is significant risk from apps from third-party app stores. The post Third-party app store owner files EU complaint about being blocked by Google appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Why your best social marketing brand tool could be hiding in plain sight
- CNN sues Trump over White House ban of its correspondent
- Survey: Majority of consumers will spend 75% of holiday budgets online this year
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Walmart, Barnes & Noble, Amazon and more
- Four top holding companies say they are cleared in DOJ production probe