The cut impacts positions in research and strategy, publicity, media, operations, as well as the consumer and distribution groups, Bloomberg News reported.
- How to continually improve advertising across paid media platforms
- Norwegian Air lands 170% lower cost-per-booking with machine learning
- PwC’s CMO on reorganizing, diversity and why it’s critical to master tech
- Watch Budweiser’s Oscars ad starring Charlize Theron
- A celebrity feud over Totino’s pizza, and an update on that Burger King Super Bowl commercial: Tuesday Wake-Up Call